Social services agreements and contracts
We fund non-government organisations to deliver a range of frontline services that enable vulnerable Queenslanders to improve their lives.
There are 2 agreements currently being used:
- service agreement—for the majority of service delivery funding
- short form agreement—for services or activities that are low risk and generally for funding under $100,000 per annum.
The Service Agreement is used for the majority of service delivery funding and is made up of 3 parts:
- Service Agreement – Standard Terms (PDF, 552.14 KB)
- Funding and Service Details – which include 1 or more funding schedules
- Funding Schedules (attached to the Funding and Service Details).
The Funding and Service Details align with the Service Agreement – Standard Terms and detail the specific provisions for the funding, contract details and includes one or more Funding Schedules.
We have 2 Funding and Service Details templates:
The Funding Schedule forms part of the Funding and Service Details and prescribes the funding and the services to be delivered and reporting requirements.
Short form agreement
We use short form agreements for low risk and low value services or activities. The Short Form Agreement is made up of 2 parts:
There are 2 versions of the Particulars:
- particulars service provision—general (DOCX, 69.37 KB)
- particulars non-service provision—events, products or minor assets (DOCX, 54.87 KB).
Where an organisation has a Service Agreement in place, funding may be added to the existing Service Agreement through a Funding Schedule, rather than entering into a separate Short Form Agreement.
Previous service agreements
View our previous versions of service agreements and specifications.
- Read more about tendering, including how to prepare a tender response.
- Take the Business Queensland Fit to supply quiz to find out if your business is ready to tender.
- Read the Queensland Government Procurement Strategy and Queensland Procurement Policy.
- Learn about the Human Services Quality Framework.
- Information about the community services investment domains guideline and investment specifications.
- Learn more about Disability Connect Queensland.
- Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS) Edition 3 (July 2021 to June 2026)
- Last updated:
- 23 May 2023