Investment specifications describe the intent of investment, the service users and associated issues, service delivery types, and requirements for services to be delivered with departmental investment.
The investment specifications are used in conjunction with the streamlined service agreements and provide detail on specific requirements.
- Individuals (PDF, 1764.56 KB), Individuals (DOCX, 208.43 KB)
- Community (PDF, 1272.28 KB), Community (DOCX, 161.86 KB)
- Service System Support and Development (PDF, 1331.99 KB), Service System Support and Development (DOCX, 125.63 KB)
- Disaster Relief and Recovery Program (PDF, 1280.27 KB), Disaster Relief and Recovery Program (DOCX, 527.27 KB)
Previous versions of the Investment Specifications can be found on the archive page.
- Social services agreements and contracts
- Output funding and reporting
- Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Guidelines for diversion services and toolkit
- Outcomes co-design
The Outputs and performance measures catalogue (XLSX, 67 KB) Outputs and performance measures catalogue (CSV, 81 KB) (Version 2, 1 April 2018) includes outputs, counting rules and examples for reporting on outputs. It also includes outcome measures, throughputs, demographic data and other measures. Counting rules and examples for these measures are also in the catalogue.
- Last updated:
- 23 May 2023