Thriving Cohesive Communities Grants
The Thriving Cohesive Communities Grants for 2019-21 supported implementation of the Thriving Cohesive Communities: Action Plan for Queensland 2019-21 (Stage 2) (PDF, 511.36 KB). Grants were released in 2 tranches in October and December 2019, to fund projects through 5 grant streams that aimed to strengthen the connection of young people to family and community and enable people from all backgrounds, ages and abilities to be socially and economically included and to contribute to their local community.
These grants are now closed and projects have been completed.
- Tranche 1—Stream 1: Youth Connect – Contribute – Lead
- Tranche 1—Stream 2: Locals speaking to locals
- Tranche 2—Stream 1: Community-led social cohesion planning and activities in Townsville, Rockhampton and Toowoomba
- Tranche 2—Stream 2: Pathways to economic inclusion (Social Enterprises)
- Tranche 2—Stream 3: Engaging Young People to become global citizens
Stream 1: Youth Connect – Contribute – Lead
Stream 2: Locals speaking to locals
Stream 1: Community-led social cohesion planning and activities in Townsville, Rockhampton and Toowoomba
Stream 2: Pathways to economic inclusion (Social Enterprises)
Stream 3: Engaging Young People to become global citizens
- Last updated:
- 22 August 2022